Monday, October 24, 2005

All's Well That Ends Well

Joe and I are playing nice again, for now anyway. Tony and I kissed and made up, not literally but you get the idea. It's a beautiful day outside and since I don't have to be to work until tonight I think I'll go spend a little time with my lovely wife. I'd like to take her out to Ah Nei and do a little 4 wheeling together but since I still haven't got my trailer finished I don't have any way to haul both machines at the same time unless we take both trucks, thanks to King George's oil buddies and their enormous profits of late, that isn't going to happen.

I hope that everyone checked out Tony's post from last night. Man, that Garver handed that one over on a silver platter, I'm anxious to see how bad everyone else tore him apart. That guy is the friggin poster child for the reason why politicians lie, honesty is definitely not the best policy for a guy like that. Considering everything else that's happened regarding the Billings city government, however, I wouldn't be surprised if he won by a landslide, Billings always has been run by morons, why should anything change now? Go check it out, if you laugh half as hard as I did your day will be better for you having read it. The whole thing just makes me glad I don't live in the city limits, but then again if I did at least I could vote for Tussing. If I ever run for office I'll have to talk to Tony first to see if I can get Stella's endorsement, nevermind the fact that Tussing is the better man for the job hands down, Stella was the one that convinced me. ;)

Well, I'm off to spend some quality time with the Mrs., and to think, I didn't even have to go to church to find her. Enjoy.

No comments: