Sunday, October 02, 2005

Welcome to My Blog


That's right, blog. What exactly is a blog anyway? Is it anything like a pog? Who knows and more importantly who cares. If I'm not mistaken this is a place where I can ramble on endlessly about anything and everything and anyone anywhere with a computer and internet access can read it. Wow, almost like being famous, only without all of that money and media coverage to worry about. I don't know how faithful I will be to this endeavor since I find little time for anything except work and since I haven't attended an English class in many years my posts will most likely only attract criticism for their gramatical shortcomings rather than the intelligent and/or inflamatory comments that I so desire. I do, however, have an opinion on almost everything and have never been shy about voicing said opinions even if such voicings attract to myself the wrong kind of attention. Hopefully I will garner no death threats but if I do let it be known that I am not easily intimidated. So, having said that I will retire from this basically worthless post for now until I discover if my computer skills or the lack thereof will actually get this message into a form that can be veiwed by the internet savvy masses. As I learn more about how to do this you can expect pictures and ramblings depicting my far out opinions and even my actual hobbies and interests other than bitching about all of the wrongs in the world. Until then take it easy.

No comments: