Friday, November 04, 2005

Been a Busy Boy This Week, But Since I've Got a Minute. . .

I've been working pretty steady this week so I haven't had much time to write, sorry, hope I haven't lost any of my faithful readers. It's been snowing west of here the last couple nights and we can't pull triples in the snow, that makes for more runs, which makes for more money for me, which is good. Couple my work schedule with the fact that for the last few days I've been blessed with a lovely case of stomach flu and I think I may have to buy a laptop, at least then I could blog from the crapper, but would you really want me to? ewwwwwwwwww.

Not much new to talk about, plenty in the news I'm sure but I let others that are far better at it than I worry about that sort of thing, this was never meant to be a names and numbers blog, it's more about opinions and views and fun, but enough about you, let's talk about me. ;)

I haven't heard from Joe in Canada in a few days, I hope he's doing well, if you're reading this Joe, drop me a line, I would love to hear some more hunting stories. Seems that Joe and I aren't so different after all.

Speaking of hunting. . .



Seems that now we know who the real hunters in the family are, that's my son, my daughter and the little fella is my nephew. Seems that these deer were so interested in this last little bit of green grass that they didn't even care about the rugrats sneaking up on them. Somehow deer know when they're in a place where people can't shoot at them, or won't due to safety concerns, now if they'd just learn to look both ways before crossing the road at night. . .

Well folks, hate to cut ya short, but not only could I shit through a screen at 50 yards and never touch a wire, but I seem to feel the need to do so about every 5 minutes, so I'm off. Hopefully something more tomorrow or the next day, and hunting story this weekend. I may not be the world's greatest hunter, but at least I can laugh at myself, heck I let you laugh at me as well, later on all.

3 comments:

Joe Visionary said...

Stomach flu? yuk.. I hope you're better soon. I've found that I'm over it within 24 hours when I get it.

I'm kinda busy too... but I'll check in when I can.

Anonymous said...

are you one of those people that gets out in Yellowstone park and harasses the Buffalo????

Justin said...

No, as a matter of fact I'm one of those people that EAT the buffalo. And I never go to Yellowstone Park, I'm not a tourist, I live here.