Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just Another Day In Paradise

Change of plans for today. How come every time I try to plan something, it never happens? Explains why I seldom plan things, I prefer to be more of a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of guy. Anyway, the play in the snow trip to Columbus didn't come together, so we just played in the snow at home, then we all got cold and went inside like a bunch of wussies.

I did, however, do some research for a future post that I'm planning to do, took some pics, did an interview, the whole shebang. I'll be honest, I just don't feel like writing tonight, and I really want to get this one right, so you'll all just have to wait. No half assed efforts for my loyal readers, both of you are worth nothing less than my best efforts, so I'm calling in sick tonight. Is this what they call "writer's block"? And if I have it does that mean that I'm a writer?

Have fun folks, and stay posted, it was a long week and I just really need some sleep.

No comments: