Saturday, December 31, 2005

With All This Working Going On . . .

the past week I haven't even had time to wish everyone a happy New Year. It's a little late, but here I am. Hey, it isn't midnight yet, I made it a good 4 hours in advance. May everyone's new year be filled with joy and prosperity, especially mine. Except for radical treehuggers and gun grabbers, may their new year be filled with their legs growing together and boils sprouting on their asses while they sleep.



Happy New Year Everybody, now leave me alone I've got a lot of drinking to do and not very much time to do it, and a pretty girl to kiss at midnight. All the best.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

I hope you're a survivor today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Justin said...

I'm proud to say that I made it out of bed bright and early at 2 o'clock this afternoon. ;) I'll rise, but I refuse to shine.

The Dixie Drifter said...

Hey Justin you and the family have a Happy and great 2006, and keep them pic's coming from the big sky county

Wulfgar said...

Happy new year Justin.