Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Boy Do I Feel Like a Buffoon

Chuck over at B*shmerika felt compelled to include me in his latest Blog-O-Rama, and I didn't even notice it until now, two days later. If you've never checked out Chuck's blog, you owe it to yourself to do so. The big difference between B*shmerika and other blogs, (besides the totally original template) is the fact that several people contribute to it, it isn't just a one man effort, part of the reason that I didn't notice myself being mentioned until now. B*shmerika moves fast, several new posts daily, you have to be on your toes to keep up with it. Even Tony tosses up a post from time to time and it's an excellent collection of info for someone who loves the government as much as I do. ~sarcasm~

I wonder if he'll change the name to H*llarymerika after the next election? Or C*ndalezamerika maybe? Or how about this one: If Bush gets impeached, D*ckmerika! All kidding aside, it's an excellent blog, and if you don't go check it out I'll curse you, I'll hex you, your legs will grow together and your ass will sprout boils, and that's just the start.

I tend to shy away from the names and numbers, I'll admit, I don't have the time, or the stones for that matter to dig up every little detail regarding the trampling of our constitutional rights by the powers that be. Chuck and Tony, as well as Matt, and David Summerlin, and Wulfgar, do have the cajones, and the time, and I'm glad that they do. Dave Budge is another if you need further proof that our government is on crack. I don't really need further proof, I've known it for a long time, it's just damn nice to know that I won't be alone in the concentration camp when they round us all up for speaking our minds. Keep up the good work fellas, I'll keep chipping in my support at your places, poking you in the ribs if you get too partisan, and providing the comic relief and occasional flaming rant at my place. (I'm loath to contaminate others' blogs with my occasional bout of potty mouth, but this is Big Daddy's house, if you don't like it, get the $%&@ out.) ;)

Most of all, thanks for the prestigious honor Chuck, you won't regret it my friend.


8 comments:

Chuck said...

HA!HA! No problem buddy. I talk sincere and although my readership is tiny, maybe I can get you a couple more readers that haven't discovered your blog.

I appreciate reading yours and am glad I found it through Tony's blog. And yeah- you're implicated as a netwok associate of a bunch of radical dissidents :) You Montana boys are a suspect bunch anyway. HA! Just kidding!

Thanks for your kind words!

Justin said...

Proud member of the Unibomber Fan Club. Wanna see my "Crucify Janet Reno" tattoo? I'm so friggin paranoid, I won't join the Montana Militia or the Freemen because I don't want my name on the roster when the G man comes and rounds them up, besides the fact that all that religious morality stuff gives me the creeps.

The biggest difference between the radical nutcases here and the radical nutcases everywhere else is the fact that the radical nutcases here are well armed, and I don't mean from the neck up either. ;)

Most of us are smart enough to fly under the radar though, I used to be, now here I am zipping along at Mach 2, heading one eight zero, altitute 30,000 ft and climbing, screaming hit me if you can suckers, I shoot back! Network Associate? I'm the friggin poster child.

Thanks for the plug Chuck, the kind words were well deserved. Now get your butt up here so Tony and I don't have to go to Ohio and rescue your ass when the revolution starts. Darned city boys. ;) Be good Chuck.

5 said...

Chuck does move fast, check out the other contributors, Nightbird is always spot on and funny, like me but spot on and funny.....but ha ha funny, like you....
ps, I noticed that someone didnt get two packages out for me before Christmas, check your mail Saturday....

Justin said...

And here I thought you forgot about me Tony. I'm a patient man, it's one of my few virtues, lucky for you. ;) Thanks again Tony, useful gifts are the ones most appreciated, by me anyway.

You should give yourself more credit, you're not the only one that sprays stuff on your monitor, mine's frequently needed a scrubbing after a visit to your place. They gotta give us credit for one thing, the world's going to hell in a handbasket and we can laugh ourselves silly writing about it. That takes a sense of humor, a big one.

Chuck said...

I'm seriously impressed with both of you and your "way with words"!

EAPrez said...

Found you via Chuck's blog ---- and I've bookmarked you and shall return!

Justin said...

Welcome to the fold eaprez, the more the merrier!

We just call it like we see it Chuck, you've got quite a way yourself. If you're impressed by my way with words, you oughta see some of my other tricks, I've been known to walk and chew bubble gum . . . AT THE SAME TIME EVEN! ;)

Chuck said...

Hi up ther EAPREZ! Glad to see you stopped over & posted.

Justin- we're about at the same level most days. I'm not worth a shit until I get my coffee, beer and cigarettes in the morning. HA!