Monday, March 13, 2006

I Guess I Need A Break

Try as I may I just can't seem to muster up the desire to write about anything. A recent death in the family has been occupying most of my thoughts for the last few days, as well as couple of other family members that are battling serious medical conditions of their own. I apologize for my recent, unannounced 2 week hiatus, but I'm afraid that I'll be forced to extend it a little longer. It's just that it's difficult to have fun and write about it when one's mind is full of worry and grief. I'll be back to normal soon enough I'm sure. After all, my readers depend on me . . . both of them.

Tony, I hope all is well with you and the family, and I was glad to hear that you arrived safely. Take care, and keep in touch.

3 comments:

Joe Visionary said...

My condolences.

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Hey Justin - believe me - I know what you mean. Life happens. Blogging is great - but sometimes it needs to to go on the back burner.

You take care, too.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

03 31 06

Hey there:
I have been looking for your link and found it again! I hope all is well and will pray for your family. Glad to see you are back, if only on a limited basis. Your outside life should always come first, after all.
Warm Regards:)