Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just When You'd Just About Given Up On Me . . . . . .

That's right, I'm back. I still have a bunch of irons in the fire so I don't know how dedicated I'll be for awhile, but I'm still here anyway.

So much has happened in the last few weeks that there's no way in hell that I can enumerate it all here, nor would I particularly care to, but it basically boils down to Justin spending a little more time with family and friends, mostly outside, and not spending quite so much time sitting in front of a keyboard as a result.

I don't have a heck of a lot of time right at the moment, (lot of that going around lately), but expect a full blown post within the next couple days. There's been a lot circulating around in this big piece of meat between my ears lately, and I hope to find time to slam some of it onto the screen. If anybody still reads this thing besides the all of the people that keep finding me by doing Google searches for methamphetamine recipes I'll be surprised, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Peace, love, sunshine, lollipops, rainbows, and all that flowery shit out to all of you, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Yeah, like this shit is worth waiting for....
Get some sleep Driver!
(Salmon opened on Saturday, out in the boat today for some fish...and what are you doing?....)
See ya!