Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Piss On It . . . . . I Give Up (for now anyway)


As much as I'd like to I just haven't been able to find time to do anything with my blog lately. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, quite the contrary actually, it's just that for whatever reason I just haven't cared to write about it. Maybe it's the return of warmer weather, maybe it's just the fact that I've been working a lot more lately with spring coming on and business picking up, maybe my severe dropitis has progressed into a full blown case of ADD but at any rate blogging has slid to the back burner.

I contemplated deleting the whole shebang and decided against it for now. Sooner or later the weather will get crappy and I'll be bored or broke or both and need something to occupy my time, but until then I'll be busy building and flying my RC airplanes, working on my biodiesel project, trying to fix up this dump that I call home, riding my ATVs, fishing, camping, working, and whatever else comes to mind.

Until the old blog-o-rama here moves back to the forefront of my big, empty head, I wish the best to all. I'll try to post a picture or something from time to time and show you all how much fun I'm having.

Now, go forth with this advice: Never eat at a place called Mom's, never drink in a bar with a color in its name, don't buy any Jim Croce concert tickets, and never ever trust a politician.

And now, without further ado, I'm gone like herpes. (In other words I'll be back . . . . . . Sooner or later) ;)

2 comments:

The Raving Norseman said...

Everyone's different, but I've noticed that whenever I announce that I'm leaving for a while, I suddenly find a lot more to blog about!

Good luck and enjoy the break, however long it turns out to be.

Wulfgar said...

Just let us know when you're back.