Monday, May 22, 2006

Remember What I Said About Interesting Google Hits?

Meth related traffic has risen to an all time high, congratulations to all of you for wasting your lives snorting poison. If you really want to die that badly you really should contact me, I could show you far more fun and exciting ways to kill yourself than slowly rotting away until you finally collapse in a bus station shithouse. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

And for the retard (no offense to mentally handicapped people, that kid down the street with the electric wheelchair with the built in slobber trough is smarter than this dumbass), now where was I? Oh yeah, for the retard in Battle Creek, Michigan that found me by doing a Google search for "What happens if you don't put oil in a 2 stroke weed eater?", just in case you haven't found the answer allow me to help. You burn the fucker up, immediately, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Go to the Sprawl Mart and buy a new one, it's toast.

Next time read the directions dipshit, or better yet, do us all a favor, stay away from all things mechanical before you hurt somebody. There's plenty of illegal immigrants around that would be happy to take care of your yard for you for peanuts, hire one of them, it'll be cheaper in the long run.

That's all I have today, really, I'm not kidding, seriously, why are you looking at me like that? Really, that's all I have, now go away, you're creeping me out . . . . . . . weirdo. ;)

2 comments:

A Jacksonian said...

Ah, meth! Our wonderful Sovereigns upon the Hill have dictated that such awful medications as Claritin-D shall be restricted in its sales, so as to inflict shortages and supply problems upon those of us with allergies to which this is the only sure combatant. And now, now, one must prove that they are over 18 buy it! Yes! Claritin-D is as dangerous as alcohol! Worse as you cannot get a decent supply of it... while beer, wine and hard liquor are READILY available.

Do remember the millions of allergy sufferers that are having their problems made *worse* by those wanting to shut down meth labs by restricting the sales of pseudoephedrine. And ask just how much are we paying in lost time at work and medical bills to end this *scourge*?

I vituperate, do excuse me... but I am ticked at this.

Justin said...

That's right jackson, makes about as much sense as my not being able to buy lye and methanol in any sort of quantity to make biodiesel when just a few years ago you could buy it at any grocery store.

Makes just as much sense as the fact that marijuana is still illegal, while things that people are far more likely to ruin their lives with . . . can be bought at any grocery store!

But then again, we are fragile beings that must be protected from ourselves by our benovolent government ~sarcasm~ .