Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm Still Giddy


But man am I sick. Like . . . hurt everywhere and occasionally cough up something that bears a striking resemblance to a low budget movie space alien kind of sick. I think I have ebola.

I regretfully had to miss the Montana Blogger Bash tonight at Pug Mahon's. Thanks to Karen for giving me the heads up, and I would've been there had it not been for this terrible affliction of mine. I don't think we need an outbreak of ebola among Montana bloggers, that and I'm really not feeling too hungry right about now. I was really looking forward to finally meeting some of you in person too. I think my left eardrum just exploded.

I'm gonna go guzzle another gallon or two of Airborne and pop a couple Echinacea. Be sure to wash your hands after you read this, you don't want none of what I got.

Hmmmmm. That's strange tasting phlegm, will you excuse me? ;)

7 comments:

The Dixie Drifter said...

Geeze Justin you cannot be that Giddy you are not pegging the Give-o-fuck-ometer

Joe Visionary said...

Just got over mono. Not much fun...

Justin said...

I don't have enough energy to peg anything right now Drifter, I think I'd have to heal up for a day or two before I'd be in good enough shape to die.

Mono huh? That's some nasty stuff Joe, I don't feel so bad now, I guess misery really does love company. Glad to hear you're over it though.

The Dixie Drifter said...

Nice looking car Justin is that yours??????

The Dixie Drifter said...

Readem' and weep fastest production cars ever built street legal..1/4 mile that is not top end....

Year

Make

Model

Engine

HP

1/4 mile
(seconds)
1/4 mile
speed
(MPH)
1968
Plymouth
S/S Barracuda
426 Hemi V8
525 **
10.5
130


1968
Dodge
S/S Hemi Dart
426 Hemi V8
525 **
10.5
129


1969
Chevrolet
Corvette Stingray
ZL1 427 V8
430 **
10.6
132

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Ahhh - you missed a good meal & company. Ebola?! We'll have to try it again (not the ebola).

Table Mountains said...

just swiped that meter,might need that one someday. : )