Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Independence Day

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July. If you celebrate with fireworks, please do so responsibly so the rest of us won't have to deal with all of the laws passed in your honor. Most importantly, remember the reason for the season.



I have a ton of video footage from the weekend, unfortunately however, I returned from 4 wheeling on Sunday only to receive the news that a dear friend had passed away from complications following treatment for pancreatic cancer. I have to admit, that I don't really feel like celebrating today, and I definitely haven't had time to deal with editing the video. As soon as I get a chance, I'll do my best to get both the flying video from Saturday, and the 4 wheeling video from Sunday edited and posted. Saturday's video shows what is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen someone do with an RC plane, and I've received a few requests for video from the 4 wheeler so I WILL get it put up, I just can't say exactly when.

In the mean time, enjoy the holiday, and if there's someone nearby that you care about, tell them so. You never know when you may not get another chance.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

^5s! Justin. Hope you had a safe one!

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

07 09 06

Hey Justin:
Sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray for you and their family:) Hope you can find some time to enjoy the holiday season, nevertheless. Looking forward to seeing your new video footage when you are able.:)

Anonymous said...

Justin,
I am excited to see your video of the launch. I need to get you on the LL to ask about your video editing . I am bustin' my butt this week and starting a new job tomorrow so I need to get some shut eye.
Ralpho

Justin said...

Back at ya Chuck, I'll get that link back up soon, I promise!

Thanks Disa, glad to see you're still stopping by!

Howdy Ralpho, I'll get the video up ASAP, I just had a few more important things to deal with in the past week. Hope the new job works out, and hopefully I'll see you at the park this weekend, I need to aviate!