Thursday, October 26, 2006

No Time For A Real Post Today, But I Had To Do Something

Here's a pic of my latest Mugi Evo. This one came out absolutely perfect, straight as an arrow and smooth as silk. I can't wait to see how it flies. Too bad it isn't mine, I built this one for a friend, and used the last of my Coroplast doing it. Maybe with a little luck I'll get to do the test flight, and get some more Coroplast soon so I can apply what I've learned to a new one for myself. Just a little something to chew on while I'm busy paying the internet bill. Later.

7 comments:

Cricket said...

I'm sure he'll love it!!

In response to a post you left on RSM's site (you've created a serial lurker ;0) ) You have far more than 2 readers and we miss you when you're gone....even if you do acuse at least one of us of "mean-mouthing" you!!!

cricket said...

Ok, so the teacher in me just cringed!!!! Double consonants kick my ass every time!!! "ACCUSE" (blushing}.....

Justin said...

Whaddya mean I got more than 2 readers? Well I guess, if you count the two or three Google search hits a week. But most of them only stick around long enough to say "shit, this isn't what I was looking for".

I just can't figure out why RSM is so much more popular than me, I mean, what does she have that I don't? She's hot, I'm hot, she's funny, I'm funny, she's got tattoos, I've got tattoos, she's hot . . . ;)

a-fire-fly said...

Shit, Justin, E-mail me if you have anything left over after the internet bill. I forgot. Remind me so I can call Monday. And yes, I'm to damn lazy to e-mail this to you! :)

Justin said...

firefly . . . you have mail. ;)

RSM said...

My kid just saw this on the monitor and asked, "Can we make one of those?!"

Thanks a lot.

Justin said...

Hey RSM, at least your kid said "can WE make one of those", most people that see it say "Justin, will YOU make me one of those", LOL. Actually they're super easy to make, it's just the RC gear needed to actually fly them that gets a little spendy. Most people that have been into RC planes for more than a month or two already have everything laying around anyway, but if you had to go buy it outright it could get a little pricey.

Notice she didn't deny that I'm hot. ;)