Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hello Dan

Just a quick post to say hello to my friend Dan in Pocatello. As you can see amigo, I have no problem with gun pics, LOL.

Don't worry Dan, the finger isn't for you! ;)



Hopefully I'll get the time/urge to get back into blogging soon. It's been a busy several months since my last post, and I'm just itching to tell everyone about it. The Big J Aviation Company has moved to a new headquarters, a new headquarters that had to be remodeled basically from the ground up, and that's not to mention all of the time it took to sort, clean, and move all of our shit. Some of it came with us, a lot of it went to the dump, and as a result we now have a lot more room. Thanks to the fact that this house is bigger, and our possessions are now lighter to the tune of about 5 dump loads in my old blue truck, the Big J Aviation Company now has a dedicated production facility that is no longer located on the dining room table.

Actually it's located on the floor of Big J's new airplane room.

Anybody got a 3' X 8' piece of counter top laying around that they're not using? I need a work bench!

I know I've been a bad blogger, but unfortunately there's only so many hours in a day. Here's a teaser pic of the new facility. I just wish I would've taken time out from all of the scrubbing, dump hauling, painting, screw driving, wood cutting, wire stringing, pipe fitting, and nail pounding and took some before pics, cuz the after pics are a long damn way from where we started. This room is a long damn way from where it was in this picture as a matter of fact, and anyone that reads this knows how much I hate home improvement. Turns out I don't mind it so much when I can work on a house I'm not living in yet.


More to come . . . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Justin!!! Neat bio on yourself and good pictures of a lot of cool airplanes.
Dan

Anonymous said...

Ralpho here! Remind me to tell you about us running for President and Vice President of this Great Country. My wife says she doesn't think we could do it but, I think she forgets, that not only do the chicks dig the "Ralpho" but they dig "Big J" as well. It is 3:16 Sunday morning and if it is nice out in the daylight I am calling you early and I will expect you to come with myself and Dick to go "Tear up the sky!" Is that punctuated correctly? We need to ask Lynda. She has a degree in English Language and Composition. I want to tell you that if you vote in the club election on Monday night, I support Dick for the Chamberlain award. I am nominated this year as well, but I think Dick has done a hell of alot more for the club than I have. He put in the webcam system and has run about a gallon of premix through his Weedie this summer. I am nominated this year, but I have some great competition that I can support and hope he wins. I need to make a couple calls tomorrow to see that he gets the award. Yes, I have that kind of power in this organization. The reason is that "Chicks dig the Ralpho"! Punctuated correctly this time!
Ralpho

Justin said...

Howdy Ralpho, unfortunately I won't be able to vote Monday night. Not only do I have to work, but I haven't paid my dues for the year yet. See I sent off the paperwork for the young 'uns to join the AMA, and I'm waiting to get their cards so I can put them on my family membership. Rather do it all at once you know?

It'll be spring before we know it I have a feeling, then it'll be back to every weekend out at the field. I can't wait!

If I find me a workbench soon, I might even have something to fly. ;)

Anonymous said...

Big J,
Here I am at 4:55 a.m. Sunday morning. Come fly with me when it gets light. I don't care if you have paid your dues or not. Everyone gets 2 free fly days per year. Two, not twelve like some people seem to think.
Ralpho