Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Remember the Logo Contest?

So anyway, I didn't exactly get an overwhelming response to my logo contest that I held way way back when I sort of tried to get back into blogging the time before the time before last or whenever the hell it was. So I did what I always do when I can't find anyone willing to do something for me so I don't have to. I sat my big ass down and figured out how to do it myself. Turns out that raster images aren't all that hard to make in Paint Shop Pro, nor is it all that hard to turn a photo into a 2, 3, or 4 color graphic if I just read the damn help files and quit trying to do it pixel by pixel like a moron. Snap a line, fill it with color, tweak a little here, tweak a little there and voila! Instant logo graphics! Whaddya think of these?





I did it all by myself.


Peace

1 comment:

moos said...

I like the yellow one.