Sunday, April 20, 2008

What Did You Assholes Do To Rockstar Mommy?

Rockstar Mommy is gone? When the fuck did that happen? A guy quits blogging for awhile and the whole damn world changes? Shit, no wonder I can't find any peace. I liked her site. Besides that, she's damn hot. What the hell will this world come to now? Now I'm scared to click the rest of my links. Who the hell is next? I can't do it , I just can't. One letdown is enough for today.

At any rate, RSM, just in case you happen to read this, thanks for all of the laughs. It was nice to read a blog that didn't have a damn thing to do with politics and war and hate for a change. Most of all, I'd like to thank you for turning me on . . . . . . hehehehe . . . . . . . . . not that way you pervy bastards . . . . . . . . . . to Sock Dreams. Guys, if there's a special lady, hell, even a not so special lady for that matter, on your gift list, you can't go wrong with Sock Dreams. Sock Dreams is your friend. Sock Dreams Gift Cards are really your friend. Go there, buy one, be loved. It really is that simple and socks don't die like flowers. Besides, who the hell likes a chick with cold feet? What the hell are you doing reading this? Go buy some socks damn it. Go on, get the hell out of here. You're still reading this? What the hell is wrong with you? You don't follow orders very well do you? Screw it, I'm gonna go buy some socks, you keep reading this all damn day if you want to.

Peace.

No comments: